The Tinyman team is excited to announce the launch of V2 contracts, featuring innovative improvements such as composable contracts, flexible liquidity adding, and swaps without redeems. We are grateful for the support of our growing community, and your encouragement drives us to continue pushing boundaries and breaking down barriers.
The road from v1 to v2
If you are a V1 liquidity provider, you can easily migrate your liquidity to V2 using the following steps:
- Go to Pools and head over to “Your Positions”
- Next to your V1 liquidity positions, you will see a “Migrate” button. Click to initiate your migration.
- If a pool that matches your V1 LP tokens has not been created yet, you will be prompted to create the pool and supply the initial liquidity. If you agree, click “I understand.” Please make sure you understand that setting the ratio between assets will be up to you!
- Review your details and click “Migrate” to begin moving your liquidity.
- Tinyman will complete your migration in a few steps:
- Redeem excess LP amounts
- Remove liquidity from the v1.1 pool
- Redeem excess asset amounts
- Create a V2 pool
- Add liquidity to the V2 pool
Congratulations, you are now a liquidity provider on Tinyman V2!
Tinyman Migration NFT
As a special thank you for participating in the migration process, all eligible V1 liquidity providers will be able to claim their Tinyman NFTs.
We will make more announcements about your NFTs, make sure you stay tuned and receive your gifts!
Celebrate with Tinyman
To celebrate this exciting milestone, we are hosting a “Big Migration Event” for all Tinyman users. All Tinyman users are invited to participate by joining our socials. The event will start with the launch of our new interface, and last until the end of January.
Stay tuned for more surprises, and exciting activities throughout the event. We are thrilled to have you join us on this journey as we continue to innovate and improve the Tinyman platform.